The Sisters Three Ring Setting Only
A relic of the stars and moon, the Sisters Three ring setting weaves together unfurling leaves of hand-carved golds spun about your choice of center gemstone, as mirrored crescent diamonds glint alongside.
Weave together your own dream ring by adding this setting to the cart with your choice of jewel from the 'Loose Gemstone' or 'Misfit Diamonds' section.
Not seeing a gemstone that is singing to you? Simply send along a message for even more choices.
- Price is for the setting only. Center gemstone is not included in price.
- This listing is for the price of the custom 'Heirloom Setting' only. Not the finished product shown from creations unless selected from the drop-down menu.
- Build your own ring by adding this 'Setting Only' option to the cart with your choice of jewel from the 'Loose Gemstone' section, or choose a selection from the drop-down menu.
- Created in your choice of reclaimed 14 karat rose, yellow, or white gold, 18 karat white, green, or yellow gold.
- Hand-carved leaf and bark band.
- Two natural white crescent diamond shoulders. Approximately .50 carat total weight, VS clarity, GHI coloring.
- The White sapphire option from drop-down menu is approximately 1.70 carats, and 8x6mm in size. Heated.
- The lab-grown diamond center option is approximately 8x6mm in size, D/E coloring, and VS clarity or a smidgen better. Approximately 1 carat in weight.
- Shown with a pear cut center.
- Hand-carved leaves with smooth tapering band.
- Antique-inspired tapered claw prongs.
- Please note that this listing is only for the setting cost. Not the shown finished rings unless selected in the drop-down menu.
- Shown with a Laurel Diadem band.
- Only for the Sisters Three ring setting, not other finished rings shown.
Since every Sisters Three Setting ring is made upon ordering, please allow 14 weeks for completion unless otherwise noted.
Every item is lovingly wrapped in a petite box with matching satin ribbon.
Policies for The North Way Studio
Maternity Leave Terms
Maria, the North Way Studio, will be going on maternity leave from December 2021, until March 2022.
All orders placed in July and onwards will be subject to possibly longer timelines than the noted 14 weeks. Timelines cannot be guaranteed, nor rushes offered.
No orders, even ready to ship items, will be shipped, begun, or worked on, during the dates of December 1st through March, 2022.
Clients are agreeing that they will not email requesting shorter timelines than the 14 weeks beginning in July, nor to inquire when a piece will ship or be begun during December 1st through March, 2022.
Orders may still be placed during the maternity leave, but will not be worked on or begun until March 2022.
By purchasing from The North Way Studio, you are agreeing to these maternity leave terms.
Refunds, Returns, or Exchanges
Custom and bespoke pieces cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged. If there is any issue with the quality of the piece, please send along an e-mail immediately.
Repairs such as stone tightening, checking prongs, polishing, sizings, small diamond melee - such as a halo or diamond dewdrops - replacement is covered within The North Way Studio warranty.
This warranty is void if the piece is taken to another jeweler to be worked on.
Center stones are not guaranteed underneath this warranty and are highly recommended to be insured by a third-party.
Returns, refunds, or exchanges on ready-to-ship items are accepted in original quality within seven days of receiving the piece. Please send an e-mail before returning the piece for shipping instructions.
If a ring is sized, it is not able to be returned.
Theft is not covered on customs or ready-to-ship items. Please, please, please insure your pieces upon receiving them for your peace of mind and protection!
Refunds, returns, or exchanges are not allowed on 'Create Your Own Ring' pieces. Since each one is created to your exact vision, it is not allowed to be refunded, returned, or exchanged for another item.
Please note The North Way Studio does not send out blank or empty settings. We also are no longer working with client sourced gemstones
By purchasing any piece from The North Way Studio, it is agreeing to my shop's policies.
The North Way Studio ships using USPS for both domestic and international packages. Additional insurance and expedited shipping can be purchased during check-out. Please provide your correct shipping address at check-out, and any business names needed if shipping to a business. Insured packages will have to be signed for.
All international packages are legally declared at full value of the item, so please note that they will likely have duty or custom fees once delivered in your country. The North Way Studio is not responsible to pay these fees, or responsible for any delays due to customs. Clients are responsible for paying any custom fees or VAT taxes in the EU.
The North Way Studio does accept PayPal Credit.
Before any item is shipped or begun, all payments must be received in full. The 14 week timeline does not start until the full price of the piece is processed.
Affirm is another payment option that allows you to receive your purchase as soon as possible, and pay for it over time. You're in control of your payment schedule, and you'll never pay more than you agree to up front. Affirm offers instant financing for online purchases to be paid in fixed monthly installments over 3, 6, or 12 months.
Read more about available payment plans by visiting the Payment Plans page.
The North Way Studio reserves all rights to hold items for up to two weeks in order to confirm that a fraudulent order has not been placed. The North Way Studio also reserves all rights to cancel and refund orders.