Woven of the first gilded dawn of autumn, the Sisters Three in burnt umber sapphire unfurls.
- Size US 6 1/4. Can be re-sized within two ring sizes.
- 4.90 carat natural burnt orange sapphire, heat treated in a deeper cut rounded oval shape. Very faintly included to the aided eye. A phenomenally gorgeous shade of whiskey and autumn.
- .50 carat total weight of natural white half moon shaped diamond sides. VS clarity, GHI coloring.
- Reclaimed 18 karat green gold.
- Please note this a higher profile ring due to the depth of the center sapphire.
- Hand-carved leaves and bark band.
- Tapered claw prongs.
- Ready to ship.
- Please note this listing is only for the Sisters Three in orange sapphire ring.
Ready to ship.
Please leave desired ring size in the special instructions for seller box in your cart before checkout, or send it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Every item is lovingly wrapped in a petite box with satin ribbon.