Policies for The North Way Studio.
Refunds, Returns, or Exchanges.
- Custom and bespoke pieces cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged. If there is any issue with the quality of the piece, please send along an e-mail immediately.
- Repairs such as stone tightening, checking prongs, polishing, sizings, small diamond melee--such as a halo or diamond dewdrops--replacement is covered within The North Way Studio warranty.
- If the piece is brought and worked upon by another goldsmith or jeweler, this warranty is null and repairs will be at cost to the client.
- Center stones are not guaranteed underneath this warranty and are highly recommended to be insured by a third-party.
- Returns, refunds, or exchanges on ready-to-ship items are accepted in original quality within seven days of receiving the piece. Please send an e-mail before returning the piece for shipping instructions.
- Theft is not covered on customs or ready-to-ship items. Please, please, please insure your pieces upon receiving them for your peace of mind and protection!
- Refunds, returns, or exchanges are not allowed on 'Create Your Own Ring' pieces. Since each one is created to your exact vision, it is not allowed to be refunded, returned, or exchanged for another item.
By purchasing any piece from The North Way Studio, it is agreeing to my shop's policies.
The North Way Studio ships using USPS for both domestic and international packages. Additional insurance and expedited shipping can be purchased during check-out. Please provide your correct shipping address at check-out, and any business names needed if shipping to a business. Insured packages will have to be signed for.
All international packages are legally declared at full value of the item, so please note that they will likely have duty or custom fees once delivered in your country. The North Way Studio is not responsible to pay these fees, or responsible for any delays due to customs.
The North Way Studio does accept PayPal Credit, and in-studio payment plans, as detailed below. Please don't hesitate to reach out in regards to financing or for setting up your in-studio payment plan.
Before any item is shipped or begun, all payments must be received in full. The 7-10 week timeline does not start until the full price of the piece is processed.
In-studio Payment Plan:
- The full cost of the piece can be split in half for two separate payments.
- Half of the final amount is required to reserve a gemstone or custom creation.
- Second and final payment can be made at your convenience, but please note that the piece will not be shipped begun until both payments are in.