The Fable Setting Only
An amulet of petite unfurling leaves and old magicks woven about a jewel of your choosing.
Weave together your own dream ring by adding this setting to the cart with your choice of jewel from the 'Loose Gemstone' section. Not seeing a gemstone that is singing to you? Simply send along a message for even more choices.
- Price is for the setting only. Center gemstone is not included in price.
- Choose from your choice of center gemstone, gold coloring, and ring size.
- Can be created in any shape or size of center gemstone.
- Reclaimed 14 karat rose, white, or yellow gold.
- Thin rounded band with small baroque leaves.
- Classical double rounded prong setting.
- Open work in the profile.
- Shown above with with an oval faceted 8x6mm oval dark blue sapphire, 9x7mm London blue topaz and an 8x6mm white sapphire.
- Please note this listing is only for one Fable setting, and does not include the center gemstone unless purchased together.
- Shown in first image with the Fable Luxe setting.
- Please allow 14 weeks for creation of each ring.
Please leave desired ring size in the special instructions for seller box in your cart before checkout, or send it via email to email@example.com.Please allow 14 weeks for creation of this ring.
The drop down menu to the right offers a few gemstone choices priced for both the setting and the center gemstone. If you do not see the type of gemstone you like, please message before hand for many more options!
- The 8x6mm and 9x7mm oval moissanite are colorless Forever One Moissanites by Charles and Colvard.
- All natural gemstones ranging, AA-AAA rated. Please note moissanite is not a natural gemstone but lab grown.
- Choosing the "Setting Only" button is for customization for other gemstone options.
- Build your own ring by adding the 'Setting Only' option to the cart with your choice of jewel from the 'Loose Gemstone' section.
- Garnet choice is the traditional Mozambique red garnet.
Policies for The North Way Studio
Maternity Leave Terms
Maria, the North Way Studio, will be going on maternity leave beginning November 20th until March 2022.
All orders placed in July and onwards will be subject to possibly longer timelines than the noted 14 weeks. Timelines cannot be guaranteed, nor rushes offered.
No orders, even ready to ship items, will be shipped, begun, or worked on, between the end of November and the end of March, 2022.
Clients are agreeing that they will not email requesting shorter timelines than the 14 weeks beginning in July, nor to inquire when a piece will ship or be begun from the end of November through the end of March, 2022.
Orders may still be placed during the maternity leave, but will not be worked on or begun until the end of March 2022.
By purchasing from The North Way Studio, you are agreeing to these maternity leave terms.
Refunds, Returns, or Exchanges
Custom and bespoke pieces cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged. If there is any issue with the quality of the piece, please send along an e-mail immediately.
Repairs such as stone tightening, checking prongs, polishing, sizings, small diamond melee - such as a halo or diamond dewdrops - replacement is covered within The North Way Studio warranty.
This warranty is void if the piece is taken to another jeweler to be worked on.
Center stones are not guaranteed underneath this warranty and are highly recommended to be insured by a third-party.
Returns, refunds, or exchanges on ready-to-ship items are accepted in original quality within seven days of receiving the piece. Please send an e-mail before returning the piece for shipping instructions.
If a ring is sized, it is not able to be returned.
Theft is not covered on customs or ready-to-ship items. Please, please, please insure your pieces upon receiving them for your peace of mind and protection!
Refunds, returns, or exchanges are not allowed on 'Create Your Own Ring' pieces. Since each one is created to your exact vision, it is not allowed to be refunded, returned, or exchanged for another item.
Please note The North Way Studio does not send out blank or empty settings. We also are no longer working with client sourced gemstones
By purchasing any piece from The North Way Studio, it is agreeing to my shop's policies.
The North Way Studio ships using USPS for both domestic and international packages. Additional insurance and expedited shipping can be purchased during check-out. Please provide your correct shipping address at check-out, and any business names needed if shipping to a business. Insured packages will have to be signed for.
All international packages are legally declared at full value of the item, so please note that they will likely have duty or custom fees once delivered in your country. The North Way Studio is not responsible to pay these fees, or responsible for any delays due to customs. Clients are responsible for paying any custom fees or VAT taxes in the EU.
The North Way Studio does accept PayPal Credit.
Before any item is shipped or begun, all payments must be received in full. The 14 week timeline does not start until the full price of the piece is processed.
Affirm is another payment option that allows you to receive your purchase as soon as possible, and pay for it over time. You're in control of your payment schedule, and you'll never pay more than you agree to up front. Affirm offers instant financing for online purchases to be paid in fixed monthly installments over 3, 6, or 12 months.
Read more about available payment plans by visiting the Payment Plans page.
The North Way Studio reserves all rights to hold items for up to two weeks in order to confirm that a fraudulent order has not been placed. The North Way Studio also reserves all rights to cancel and refund orders.